Cloud Hosting is new concept to better use of resources & infrastructure with Cloud Computing techniques to provide the maximum output which is scalable, reliable and cost effective.
In cloud hosting, There is a cluster of servers which is managed by cloud software and the output is a central pool of resources like Processer, RAM, Hard drive etc. The cloud hosting company can provide the hosting resources to each user as per their demand or uses from this central pool of resources.
Many physical servers are teamed together to create a ‘cloud’. A Software called ‘hypervisor’, is a small piece of code which is installed on each physical server in the cloud. Individual virtual machines can then be deployed into the cloud, each with their own allocated resources such as processor, memory and disk storage. The hypervisor controls the virtual machines that will run on the physical Server. Some popular hypervisors used to create a private cloud are VMware, Xen and Hyper-v etc.
Disk storage in cloud environment is provisioned on a single highly available SANs (Storage Area Networks).
- Not Depends on a single physical server limit, it can use up to cluster limit.
- Website growth flexibility
- Instant allocation of server resource
- Guaranteed server resources (In terms of CPU, RAM and HDD)
- Highest level of website performance guaranteed by multiple machines
- Does not affect for single machine failure, Cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers.
- Redundant data storage on SAS (Storage Area Networks).
- Lower pricing and generous features